Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.......GP?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

.......GP?  Empty .......GP?

Post  Yami on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 am

When I level up a creature, there's a new message I got under the first:

"Attempting to give creature Number CODE another level.
You have obtained 5 GP for leveling up this creature."

What is GP and what do you do with it?

Yami
Advisor

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  user560 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:54 am

Yea, i saw that too but i don't know what it is.
user560
user560

Posts : 913
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Seph on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:07 pm

It's the planned currency for a black market to get rare and exotic pets like the starters.^^
Seph
Seph

Posts : 199
Join date : 2010-08-29
Location : Somewhere far far away

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  user560 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 pm

That's pretty cool ^^
user560
user560

Posts : 913
Join date : 2010-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Yami on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Oooh! Sounds nice! Smile

gotta collect a lot of GP then lol Razz

Yami
Advisor

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-09-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:13 pm

You better XD. Rare things will be like 1,000 GP and common will be like 500

You get 10 for picking a creature up from the zones, and -10 when you abandon. ^^

This is also good because it makes people level more things up and it gets more interactive. I want this game to be interactive ^^

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:44 pm

You can now view how much GP anyone has on their zoo. GP shouldn't be private, you should be able to tell how much someone has Razz

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:46 pm

So, with GP you can get exotc craeture in the black market. What else? I need suggestions. Very Happy

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  RegalMonkey on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:47 pm

How about maybe regular creatures that are different colors? Like a red turtleduck or something.
RegalMonkey
RegalMonkey

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-30
Location : Anonymous Monkey Kingdom

http://www.ho-ohrealm.net

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:50 pm

RegalMonkey wrote:How about maybe regular creatures that are different colors? Like a red turtleduck or something.
That would be alt. And nah, I think the dragon alts are good for now.

And you should check your Zoo.... Wink

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Yulerule on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 pm

How about making user be able to give each other GP. BTW, does that stand for anything?

Yulerule

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Alecatep on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Maybe be able to purchase items and backgrounds that would appear on a specific pet's page? So, like, buy a cherry blossom tree and 'assign' it to your dragon, then it appears with his image when you view his page? I don't know much about coding, so I have no idea how difficult this sort of thing would be. Sad
Alecatep
Alecatep
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Alecatep wrote:Maybe be able to purchase items and backgrounds that would appear on a specific pet's page? So, like, buy a cherry blossom tree and 'assign' it to your dragon, then it appears with his image when you view his page? I don't know much about coding, so I have no idea how difficult this sort of thing would be. Sad
Very difficult XD And I don't want to be like GPXPlus with items and crap, I think that pets and maybe some maps are good enough Razz

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Thistle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Rebsingh wrote:You better XD. Rare things will be like 1,000 GP and common will be like 500

You get 10 for picking a creature up from the zones, and -10 when you abandon. ^^

This is also good because it makes people level more things up and it gets more interactive. I want this game to be interactive ^^
Rare creatures are 1000? *checks GP* I'm good. BD

So, uh, yeah... Does GP stand for anything? XD
Thistle
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 26
Location : Among the zombies.

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:You better XD. Rare things will be like 1,000 GP and common will be like 500

You get 10 for picking a creature up from the zones, and -10 when you abandon. ^^

This is also good because it makes people level more things up and it gets more interactive. I want this game to be interactive ^^
Rare creatures are 1000? *checks GP* I'm good. BD

So, uh, yeah... Does GP stand for anything? XD
Gold pieces.... and you have 1000 already?! You should donate to the black market.... I'll have to bump up the rare creature price XD

And you should donate for it to open. Wink

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Thistle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:You better XD. Rare things will be like 1,000 GP and common will be like 500

You get 10 for picking a creature up from the zones, and -10 when you abandon. ^^

This is also good because it makes people level more things up and it gets more interactive. I want this game to be interactive ^^
Rare creatures are 1000? *checks GP* I'm good. BD

So, uh, yeah... Does GP stand for anything? XD
Gold pieces.... and you have 1000 already?! You should donate to the black market.... I'll have to bump up the rare creature price XD

And you should donate for it to open. Wink
1665, to be exact. (Because I'm awesome and click-happy. XD)
Donate? How do I do that? *oh, wait, I see it nao* I SHALL donate. BD
Thistle
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 26
Location : Among the zombies.

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:You better XD. Rare things will be like 1,000 GP and common will be like 500

You get 10 for picking a creature up from the zones, and -10 when you abandon. ^^

This is also good because it makes people level more things up and it gets more interactive. I want this game to be interactive ^^
Rare creatures are 1000? *checks GP* I'm good. BD

So, uh, yeah... Does GP stand for anything? XD
Gold pieces.... and you have 1000 already?! You should donate to the black market.... I'll have to bump up the rare creature price XD

And you should donate for it to open. Wink
1665, to be exact. (Because I'm awesome and click-happy. XD)
Donate? How do I do that? *oh, wait, I see it nao* I SHALL donate. BD
Cool. All the users need to come together and raise 100,000 GP and donate to the opening of the market.

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Thistle on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:You better XD. Rare things will be like 1,000 GP and common will be like 500

You get 10 for picking a creature up from the zones, and -10 when you abandon. ^^

This is also good because it makes people level more things up and it gets more interactive. I want this game to be interactive ^^
Rare creatures are 1000? *checks GP* I'm good. BD

So, uh, yeah... Does GP stand for anything? XD
Gold pieces.... and you have 1000 already?! You should donate to the black market.... I'll have to bump up the rare creature price XD

And you should donate for it to open. Wink
1665, to be exact. (Because I'm awesome and click-happy. XD)
Donate? How do I do that? *oh, wait, I see it nao* I SHALL donate. BD
Cool. All the users need to come together and raise 100,000 GP and donate to the opening of the market.
*goes off to make more gold pieces* I'm so nice. XDDD
Thistle
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 26
Location : Among the zombies.

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Lol, keep donating! I would donate, but I want to see how far and fast you guys all get together.

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Alecatep on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
Alecatep wrote:Maybe be able to purchase items and backgrounds that would appear on a specific pet's page? So, like, buy a cherry blossom tree and 'assign' it to your dragon, then it appears with his image when you view his page? I don't know much about coding, so I have no idea how difficult this sort of thing would be. Sad
Very difficult XD And I don't want to be like GPXPlus with items and crap, I think that pets and maybe some maps are good enough Razz

Yeah, I'd certainly be more than happy with just the pets and maps ((maps sound great!)).
Love the site, and the addition of GP is a fantastic idea for getting people to 'level up' others' adoptables. Smile We do need somewhere for the money to go, obviously...

Maybe extra lines of description for pets, and GP-paid name changes? Is that possible? Might be an idea.

((500 GP donated!!))
Alecatep
Alecatep
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Thistle on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Question: does breeding give GP? If so, how much? Very Happy
Thistle
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 26
Location : Among the zombies.

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Thistle wrote:Question: does breeding give GP? If so, how much? Very Happy
No, breeding is just... breeding. XD

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Thistle on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Pfft. Lame.
Jk, jk, I was just curious. XDD
Thistle
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 26
Location : Among the zombies.

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Rebsingh on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:18 pm

XD I need suggestions on more things to do with GP...

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 24
Location : Destroying Toes

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Thistle on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Well, what do we have so far? Just to buy rare creatures?

Oh, oh! I have an idea! Will the Si Wong desert be in the game? If so, then maybe we could buy books from the black market, and then give it as an offering to... that owl creature (forgot his name, "he know knows 10000 things" XD)... like they did in the show to gain entry? And then the library could contain more quests, like ancient maps? And we could also find one of those fox knowledge creatures to keep for ourselves?

I dunno. I ramble, my apologies.
Thistle
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 26
Location : Among the zombies.

Back to top Go down

.......GP?  Empty Re: .......GP?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum