Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all near and far!

4 posters

Go down

Hello to all near and far! Empty Hello to all near and far!

Post  Shinigami Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Hey there everybody, that is, everybody who is reading this, I am the forum user Shinigami. I am new to this site and its forum and would very much appreciate some aid in the area of getting my zoo's name out there. I have been able to find many, many other zoos to click on but I would also like some clicks back. However, do not feel so obligated as, after all, this is my first post and my first day and I would like to say hello to all the experienced users here and pay homage to their knowledge. Thank you, and have wonderful days.

Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Hello to all near and far! Empty Re: Hello to all near and far!

Post  PhazonDragon Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 pm

-waves- Hi there and happy Tuesday! :D Welcome to the site, and the forums!

For starters, there's the Clicks Thread where your zoo's url will be added to a list of urls. I don't know if it's up-to-date, but I do know that I'll go and check the last few pages for zoos that are not yet in my bookmarks, just to add them and click at a later date.

Second, there's the Avadopts Park. Give it your username, and select the creatures you want to add. It's that simple. C:

What many other users have done as well is put a link to their zoo in their signature. Some use text, others (like me) use graphics. Whatever you use it up to you. You can edit your signature by clicking the profile box at the top of the forum, and selecting the signature tab.

There are also click-exchanges out there that users like myself use to gain clicks. There are Yarolds and Hydra. Of those two, I prefer Hydra, but it seems to be down at the moment...? (Um. I haven't used it in a while... If it's down for good or something, someone feel free to let me know about this. XD) Though I find that I only use them if I need to grow creatures in a few minutes or so. Otherwise mine are adults in 1-2 days, which is a find time for me.

Hope these help you! C:
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Ah, thank you so much for the guidance and the welcome words to this site. I look forward to raising my zoo alongside yours in the future. Thank you so much for the help.

Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 pm

No problem! :) I'm glad I could be of service. I hope you have fun expanding your zoo!
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Welcome ^^
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome to the forums.

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum