Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Own your very own pet in NEOPETS!

+2
goldenshibby
snowfirez
6 posters

Go down

Own your very own pet in NEOPETS! Empty Own your very own pet in NEOPETS!

Post  snowfirez Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:03 am

anyone here play neopets? i played this game a very long time ago and stopped but now i'm back playing again
there're tones of games there where you can earn cash (neopoints) to purchase items like food, books and stuff for your neopet
there're also wheels to spin where you would have a chance to gain cash or special items but beware though sometimes you get bad stuff *shrugs*
you can also choose which neopet you wan as your pet and change their colours and also equip them with outfits and battle equipments for the battledome challenges
now there's also a feature called neohomes where you can own a home for your neopet and customize it anyway you like
there is also a new game called habitarium where you feed critters called petpetpets (3Ps')

this is my latest new pet Zerlac, a lupe and my IGN is snowfirez91 so feel free to add me as a neofriend to those who're already playing and who wish to play, am looking for non-raiding habitarium friends as well Very Happy
to those interested, click the picture of my pet above to get to the webpage (its a referer)
if do not want to use the referer, here's the link http://www.neopets.com/index.phtml
snowfirez
snowfirez

Back to top Go down

Own your very own pet in NEOPETS! Empty Re: Own your very own pet in NEOPETS!

Post  goldenshibby Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Dude i hate that game. My creatures always die in fights. And there are almost no cheats.

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 pm

...Cheats? -.-

I used to. I had an account in first grade but I forgot my username. I feel like making another though. Just because XD
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenshibby Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:53 pm

lol i really dont like this game. lol i like Rumble Fighter and i think i kinda like Maplestory now that Mechs are here.

goldenshibby

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 pm

I also played this game but every time i play it my computer dies so i never play it again.
It was fun, especially the games and the altador cup, though i lost every time :3
But i think i'm a little too old for this..

Those are my neopets, i hate that blue one becouse i adopted it accidentially. :<
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  kaerlighed Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:02 pm

I've had so manu accounts since i kept forgetting my user and password. lol As of right now, I do not own a neopet account.
kaerlighed
kaerlighed

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 pm

I made another account Very Happy I'm chu_chu_zorua and my active pet's a Kougra named The_Tiger_Guardian. I just wish it was easier to make Neopoints, I'm not good at the games anymore XP

*kills kaerlighed by tying to the outside of a rocket ship*
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 pm

I think I had an account twice on there.. forgot first so I created second but forgot that one too.

The shop and all the neopets to choose and all was just confusing so I quit like after 2 hours, lol.

*kills Chuchu with a broken string from a guitar because...someone cut the string? >_>*

Yami
Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum