Winter Holiday Event

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Wind Dragon Rider on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 pm

It is not that hard if you just read what others have already posted.

Wind Dragon Rider

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Rebsingh on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Very Happy I'm glad you all like the event. If you want ur caricon to grow up fast, use yarolds. I went on there for 5 minutes and I hatched 3 of my eggs and matured 2. In 5 minutes. Mhm. Not even 10. I could've grown them up if I wanted XD

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  lordofseas on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Very Happy I'm glad you all like the event. If you want ur caricon to grow up fast, use yarolds. I went on there for 5 minutes and I hatched 3 of my eggs and matured 2. In 5 minutes. Mhm. Not even 10. I could've grown them up if I wanted XD

Too bad you can't get them that quick.
avatar
lordofseas

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  kazamagirl on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:If no one has notices, it's been snowy weather on a few pages of the site Wink
lol I was about to say, "WHOA, HOLY CRABS, IT'S SNOWIN'~" but I guess that's already been established... XDD

I just noticed that which way the snow falls depends on what side your mouse is on. =) *Had fun for a full 5 minutes making the snow blow left to right over and over*
avatar
kazamagirl

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 32
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Thistle on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:43 pm

kazamagirl wrote:
Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:If no one has notices, it's been snowy weather on a few pages of the site Wink
lol I was about to say, "WHOA, HOLY CRABS, IT'S SNOWIN'~" but I guess that's already been established... XDD

I just noticed that which way the snow falls depends on what side your mouse is on. =) *Had fun for a full 5 minutes making the snow blow left to right over and over*
Glad I wasn't the only one amused by that. :3
avatar
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Among the zombies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  ignite444 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm

How about an option to be able to turn off the snow? It kinda lags the site for me.

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  kazamagirl on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Thistle wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:If no one has notices, it's been snowy weather on a few pages of the site Wink
lol I was about to say, "WHOA, HOLY CRABS, IT'S SNOWIN'~" but I guess that's already been established... XDD

I just noticed that which way the snow falls depends on what side your mouse is on. =) *Had fun for a full 5 minutes making the snow blow left to right over and over*
Glad I wasn't the only one amused by that. :3

I felt "special" when I noticed that sometimes it follows your mouse and sometimes goes opposite of your mouse...haha.
avatar
kazamagirl

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 32
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  PhazonDragon on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 pm

ignite444 wrote:How about an option to be able to turn off the snow? It kinda lags the site for me.
This. It works fine on Safari, but Firefox tends to lag.
avatar
PhazonDragon

Posts : 611
Join date : 2010-09-20
Age : 26
Location : Orbiting Gallifrey in my TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Thistle on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 pm

kazamagirl wrote:
Thistle wrote:
kazamagirl wrote:
Thistle wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:If no one has notices, it's been snowy weather on a few pages of the site Wink
lol I was about to say, "WHOA, HOLY CRABS, IT'S SNOWIN'~" but I guess that's already been established... XDD

I just noticed that which way the snow falls depends on what side your mouse is on. =) *Had fun for a full 5 minutes making the snow blow left to right over and over*
Glad I wasn't the only one amused by that. :3

I felt "special" when I noticed that sometimes it follows your mouse and sometimes goes opposite of your mouse...haha.
Bahaha! I noticed that too. Very Happy Good stuff.
avatar
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Among the zombies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  ignite444 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:29 pm

I got to where I need to go, but I have to wait to get my egg(s)? :/

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Rebsingh on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:39 pm

ignite444 wrote:I got to where I need to go, but I have to wait to get my egg(s)? :/
It's not just your eggs lol it's everyones XD It's a zone. Not a turkey thing. Razz

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  ignite444 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 pm

You replied late, lol, I already got my five.

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  skibbereenfarms on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Found all of the presents. Very Happy I don't want to be greedy and start taking a bunch of eggs yet. xD
avatar
skibbereenfarms

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 24
Location : Corrupting young minds.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  ignite444 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 pm

You are only allowed five of the Caricons, lol.

The Caricon is a mixture between a caribou and falcon isn't it?

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Rebsingh on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 pm

ignite444 wrote:You are only allowed five of the Caricons, lol.

The Caricon is a mixture between a caribou and falcon isn't it?
A reindeer/caribou and a gyrfalcon. You were close. XD

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Wind Dragon Rider on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Yeah! I got my five! Merry Christmas all! Happy hunting! Caricon number 204 now.

Wind Dragon Rider

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Rebsingh on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 pm

How is everyone liking the event? Smile

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  ihaslolcat on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 am

LOVE the event, thank you so much for doing it!
I'm still new, so this is my first event. I didn't realize one was coming up, so I had eggs already.
I've gotten 1 Caricon so far, and am trying to figure out how to use Yarolds so that I can hatch my other eggs and get my other 4 Caricons... I don't want to abandon the eggs I have!
I'm glad we have a little while in case I can't get the other site figured out! Razz
I love the snow too! (And so does my kitten, lol!)
Thanks so much!!

ihaslolcat

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  BlackHeart on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:36 am

That was a great event. And that was my first one. I have all 5. Very Happy
avatar
BlackHeart

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  FeralFlame on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:47 am

Am I missing something?? Can I get a little help please?

I'm lost, is the map supposed to be clickable or what?

FeralFlame

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  ignite444 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 am

FeralFlame wrote:Am I missing something?? Can I get a little help please?

I'm lost, is the map supposed to be clickable or what?

Do you have all 20 presents? If so, click on a Water Tribe and follow through from there.

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  FeralFlame on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 am

ignite444 wrote:
FeralFlame wrote:Am I missing something?? Can I get a little help please?

I'm lost, is the map supposed to be clickable or what?

Do you have all 20 presents? If so, click on a Water Tribe and follow through from there.

Yes, I've all 20, I've drawn the map on scrap paper and that's as far as I get.

FeralFlame

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  ignite444 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 am

There should be a link that leads you somewhere.

_________________





avatar
ignite444
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 976
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Home of the free, or what used to be.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  FeralFlame on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 am

Unless it's hidden in the picture somewhere tiny that I'm missing it I got nothing =/

FeralFlame

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Thistle on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Try using the tab key on your keyboard. Very Happy I remember Mineya suggesting it. I usually can find hidden links on my own but with this I needed the tab key's help. XDD
avatar
Thistle

Posts : 213
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 23
Location : Among the zombies.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter Holiday Event

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum