Nation Forms

Go down

Nation Forms

Post  Rebsingh on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 pm

This is just a thread for different forms of creatures. I plan that when we run out of creatures, we will make up our own, AND we can have different "forms" of creatures. Let's say that we find a normal platypus bear in the earth kingdom. If we see the same description in the fire nation, it would be the same normal platypus bear.
Same description: This egg is covered in spots.
But if we find a special description in the fire nation which would be rare or uncommon, it would be like:
This hot egg is covered in spots that have a flare to them.
and then that would be a special Platypus Bear from the fire nation which is a rare type of one native to the fire nation. And we could have like earth kingdom penguins, Differently colored / striped cat owls from the water tribes, etc... some wouldn't even need a new sprite. If you were to find a special cat owl in the Fire Nation, the sprite would just have maybe randomly placed grey stripes on the body and red wings or something. Smile Understand? XD Anyone can start making sprites or recolors once they get permission from the sprite artist. If the sprite artist does not reply due to inactivity, I can grant special permission. Smile You can also make your own sketches and sprites if you wish Smile

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nation Forms

Post  skibbereenfarms on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Just throwing it out there, but maybe a Cat Owl from the Water Tribes could be colored like a snowy owl. I'm no spriter, so I can't help anyone there. Sorry. xD
skibbereenfarms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 pm

I really like this idea ^^
Maybe we can make the hawks in the colors of the water tribe, air nomads and the earth kingdom ?
and the water tribe/ earth kingdom/ air nomads egg discription can be : 'This egg is light and pale blue/ green/ yellow'.
user560

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Well, a few anatomical changes would be nice depending on the nation because then it would be more realistic.

ignite444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Yea, that's true...
The water hawks could have more feathers for example or isn't this what you mean ?
user560

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:03 pm

user560 wrote:Yea, that's true...
The water hawks could have more feathers for example or isn't this what you mean ?

Yeah, fluffier feathers, more plump, maybe a different beak shape for fishing or something.

ignite444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:37 pm

I remember Namine suggesting you about that the hermit crabs could appear in different nations and they would have different shells in each nation. =O

I like this idea. ^^

Signature under construction...
DragonTamerChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:39 pm

DragonTamerChris wrote:I remember Namine suggesting you about that the hermit crabs could appear in different nations and they would have different shells in each nation. =O

I like this idea. ^^
That makes sense.

On the whole, I like this idea, but there'll have to be some exceptions, because some creatures, especially the domestic ones, are exclusive to one nation. While it would be really neat to have various kinds of messenger hawk, that was a fire-nation exclusive thing--the earth kingdom communicated via ostrich-horse--and it wouldn't make too much sense to have an earth kingdom messenger hawk that didn't send messages.

But I'll reiterate that I like this idea--we can't expect for all the animals in a world to be shown in the series, even over the course of three seasons.

(That being said, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for information on never-before shown animals in the Legend of Korra info threads.)
SilentSkieBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:51 pm

SilentSkieBlue wrote:
DragonTamerChris wrote:I remember Namine suggesting you about that the hermit crabs could appear in different nations and they would have different shells in each nation. =O

I like this idea. ^^
That makes sense.

On the whole, I like this idea, but there'll have to be some exceptions, because some creatures, especially the domestic ones, are exclusive to one nation. While it would be really neat to have various kinds of messenger hawk, that was a fire-nation exclusive thing--the earth kingdom communicated via ostrich-horse--and it wouldn't make too much sense to have an earth kingdom messenger hawk that didn't send messages.

But I'll reiterate that I like this idea--we can't expect for all the animals in a world to be shown in the series, even over the course of three seasons.

(That being said, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for information on never-before shown animals in the Legend of Korra info threads.)
Yes, not all will be in different forms. Smile And woah ur sig looks like the phoenix turk is gonna eat that egg @_@

~Rebsingh

Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:22 pm

SilentSkieBlue wrote:On the whole, I like this idea, but there'll have to be some exceptions, because some creatures, especially the domestic ones, are exclusive to one nation. While it would be really neat to have various kinds of messenger hawk, that was a fire-nation exclusive thing--the earth kingdom communicated via ostrich-horse--and it wouldn't make too much sense to have an earth kingdom messenger hawk that didn't send messages.

This, pretty much. Skie's said most of what I would have said. C:

I like the idea, but I do agree that not all should have variations, and the different variations should fit in with the nation that they're found it.
PhazonDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Phazzy, it's not going to be like every thing gets released everywhere. If the creature is capable of living in that nation, it can have a rare alt form of that nation. I'm not going to have a fire otter bear o_O XD Or an air penguin XD

~Rebsingh

Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  snowfirez on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 am

Rebsingh wrote:Phazzy, it's not going to be like every thing gets released everywhere. If the creature is capable of living in that nation, it can have a rare alt form of that nation. I'm not going to have a fire otter bear o_O XD Or an air penguin XD
now that will be dead funny if u did have fire otter bears and air penguins lolx or water badgermoles? (i cant help but laugh lolx)
but of course it doesnt make any sense
if we did really run out of creatures from the series we could just come up with unique creatures of our own
like the otter bears...
and to make things better they will only be available in Avadopts and no where else! not even the movies...
maybe the producers might use those creatures here too!! (well if they knew about the site anyway)
someone mentioned about different shells for hermit crabs according to nations and i think thats a good way to start
but it does somehow renders the red paint on the hermit crabs useless
well assuming if you would be using red shells if it were from the fire nation...
oh oh i know!! what about hermit crabs with fiery shells!! i mean really... shells that are on fire or better still fire as shells!!
its good to know you guys are thinking things in the long run
good job *thumbsup*
snowfirez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:28 am

Shells on fire? No, I don't really like that idea. Making the shells sorta in the shape of the Fire Nation symbol would be cool though.

ignite444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Shells on fire make me think of pokemon :/
user560

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Phazzy, it's not going to be like every thing gets released everywhere. If the creature is capable of living in that nation, it can have a rare alt form of that nation. I'm not going to have a fire otter bear o_O XD Or an air penguin XD
I know, Reb. I was only restating what was said before. And if you did try to add a fire otter bear, I'd have to vehemently protest against it.
PhazonDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSkieBlue on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm

ignite444 wrote:Shells on fire? No, I don't really like that idea. Making the shells sorta in the shape of the Fire Nation symbol would be cool though.
Continuing on the shell thought, perhaps different kinds of shells, not just different colors? Iroh was collecting "unique shells" in episode one of book two, so it's possible if the hermit crabs got all over the place they might start using different types of shells, like a conch or that other really twirly kind that looks something like this, minus any of the extra stuff:
Spoiler:
SilentSkieBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down