New Zoo Features

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  zaevia on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
zaevia wrote:Is the Alpha Creature supposed to be the first creature you obtained when you signed up? Cuz for me it's showing the black mystery egg with the ? mark on it, and when I click on it it says "Sorry, this creature doesn't exist." But my first creature does.
http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=13128
No, you set it by clicking on any creature that you want to be alpha and hitting Set Alpha Creature. Smile
Oh, ok. Does it only work on adult creatures? Or could I set a hatchling as an alpha?
avatar
zaevia

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Ba Sing Se

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  DragonTamerChris on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:51 pm

zaevia wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
zaevia wrote:Is the Alpha Creature supposed to be the first creature you obtained when you signed up? Cuz for me it's showing the black mystery egg with the ? mark on it, and when I click on it it says "Sorry, this creature doesn't exist." But my first creature does.
http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=13128
No, you set it by clicking on any creature that you want to be alpha and hitting Set Alpha Creature. Smile
Oh, ok. Does it only work on adult creatures? Or could I set a hatchling as an alpha?

It only works with adults.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  zaevia on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:53 pm

DragonTamerChris wrote:
zaevia wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:
zaevia wrote:Is the Alpha Creature supposed to be the first creature you obtained when you signed up? Cuz for me it's showing the black mystery egg with the ? mark on it, and when I click on it it says "Sorry, this creature doesn't exist." But my first creature does.
http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=13128
No, you set it by clicking on any creature that you want to be alpha and hitting Set Alpha Creature. Smile
Oh, ok. Does it only work on adult creatures? Or could I set a hatchling as an alpha?

It only works with adults.
Ok, thanks. Smile
avatar
zaevia

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Ba Sing Se

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  ChuChu on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

Ooh, I likey. If I can find a Koala Sheep tomorrow than I'll probably make it my Alpha Creature. If not I might just go with my first and currently only female creature, a Tiger Seal.
avatar
ChuChu

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  kovularonga on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 am

Fffff. Epic new background is epic. <333
Gotta finish those ostrich horses!

kovularonga

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  frozendreams on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:01 am

when i first spotted the ranking list and stuff i thought by alpha creature it ment that by increasing beyond a certain rank would give us a special creature type for it. Laughing

frozendreams

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  DemonAshley on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 am

i like most of these options

but thers one i dont like losing GP or getting none for clicking yoru own creatures..
avatar
DemonAshley

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://demonashley.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  ChuChu on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 am

DemonAshley wrote:i like most of these options

but thers one i dont like losing GP or getting none for clicking your own creatures..
I agree with this. If you don't get/lose money for clicking then most people would stop leveling creatures.
avatar
ChuChu

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  Pennywise on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:32 pm

The GP loss...not liking that idea.
No GP for clicking one's own creatures- I can handle that. I don't think it would deter most from clicking in general.

In the future, will there be an option for custom sort? (Manual)
avatar
Pennywise

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-11-19
Location : Gutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  lordofseas on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Maybe a GP reduction? Instead of getting 15 GP like normal, you only get 5 GP for clicking your own creatures?
avatar
lordofseas

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-09-14
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  frozendreams on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 pm

lordofseas wrote:Maybe a GP reduction? Instead of getting 15 GP like normal, you only get 5 GP for clicking your own creatures?


yea this is much better, I rather have the old 5gp setting for if clicking my own creatures rahter then losing gp or getting nothing at all.

frozendreams

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  okamineko on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:32 pm

yea, i dont think we should be punished for clicking our own creatures by losing gp, its like punishing a child for caring for their pet instead of leaving others to do it

okamineko

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  DemonAshley on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:00 am

lordofseas wrote:Maybe a GP reduction? Instead of getting 15 GP like normal, you only get 5 GP for clicking your own creatures?
i like that better then none or removing

less GP for own creatures does sound good, then its no punishment to click yourself you only gain less.
avatar
DemonAshley

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://demonashley.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  mlpvalley on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:02 pm

I think that lowering the GP is indeed the best idea. But I'm a bit surprised that the TS is not responding to these request. Nobody seems to like the GP loss or none at all idea. Sad

mlpvalley

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  DragonTamerChris on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:28 pm

mlpvalley wrote:I think that lowering the GP is indeed the best idea. But I'm a bit surprised that the TS is not responding to these request. Nobody seems to like the GP loss or none at all idea. Sad


Don't worry guys, i'm sure rebs is considering this.

If he hasn't already seen it I will tell him about it.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  Rebsingh on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Well we won't do it now, since everyone seems to hate it. And whats TS? o.O

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  Atuin on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Alpha Creature?
I just have a question mark egg.
Wait nope. I found what to do.

Atuin

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 38
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  Rebsingh on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:21 am

Zoo Welcome messages added Smile

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  DragonTamerChris on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:30 am

Epic, if you look at my zoo my status will be updated oftenly and will have small spoilers about events and new releases. ^^

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Corn???

Post  zaevia on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:11 am

So...how do we get corn?
avatar
zaevia

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Ba Sing Se

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  Rebsingh on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 am

zaevia wrote:So...how do we get corn?
wait about 7 minutes after you start and they'll show up every 7 minutes Smile

_________________
Admin, Owner, and Developer of Avadopts.

~Rebsingh

6zuzie6 wrote:Yami: Pizza poopers, have you or your parents made them Rebsingh?
avatar
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1585
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 22
Location : Destroying Toes

View user profile http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  DragonTamerChris on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 am

zaevia wrote:So...how do we get corn?

Go to the Thanksgiving event announcement to get that answer please.

Please no discussion about the thanksgiving event in this topic, please discuss about it in the Thanksgiving event announcement.

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  zaevia on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:33 am

DragonTamerChris wrote:
zaevia wrote:So...how do we get corn?

Go to the Thanksgiving event announcement to get that answer please.

Please no discussion about the thanksgiving event in this topic, please discuss about it in the Thanksgiving event announcement.

Reb; Thanks. Smile
DTC: Sorry.
avatar
zaevia

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Ba Sing Se

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  ChuChu on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:08 pm

I love the new Avatars. The Pentapus one is so cute. <3
avatar
ChuChu

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  DragonTamerChris on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:11 pm

I know, so far Titi made all the avatars avadopts has right now. (avadopts has 3 avatars at the moment.)

My avatar is the toucan puffin egg. <3

_________________
Badgermole day is coming in a few months!



Signature under construction...
avatar
DragonTamerChris
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 20
Location : LOLZERS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Zoo Features

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum