Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is better?

+4
PhazonDragon
DarkNymfa
Pennywise
DragonTamerChris
8 posters

Go down

Which do you like better, avadopts, or DC?

Which is better?  I_vote_lcap57%Which is better?  I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Which is better?  I_vote_lcap43%Which is better?  I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Which is better?  Empty Which is better?

Post  DragonTamerChris Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:38 pm

I want your honest opinion, which do you like better?

Avadopts or DC (Dragon cave)?
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Which is better?  Empty Re: Which is better?

Post  Pennywise Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:11 pm

This site is still pretty new and I know kinks and additions are still being worked on....makes it hard to vote

As it stands now, both sites have their good and bad qualities.

It's about equal for me.
Pennywise
Pennywise

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkNymfa Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 pm

I can't choose. I like DC for the dragons, and how many different species of dragons there are, but otherwise, avadopts is awesome for the different creatures, the quests, and the trading post. I like both of them.

DarkNymfa

Back to top Go down

Post  PhazonDragon Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:19 pm

It's not really an equal vote, since Avadopts still has problems that it's working out, and there seems to be new features suggested/added/worked on nearly everyday. Dragon Cave has most of these worked out, and is on a steady path.

If you really want my opinion, then I'm going to have to vote for DC. Simply because it's older, and it's more steady on its feet than Avadopts. However, I do like both, and Avadopts has a lot of potential. So when things are ironed out on Avadopts, my opinion might change, but until then my vote lies with DC.

Not to mention that Dragon Cave is geared towards dragons... And I adore dragons. That kinda puts Avadopts behind right away for me, despite the fact that there are dragons here (but only one kind, even if it comes in four colors, it's the same dragon). So for me, it's not a fair vote, if I'm already leaning towards Dragon Cave, and the fact that Avadopts is in beta puts it further behind the older and more experiences DC.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lordofseas Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:33 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:It's not really an equal vote, since Avadopts still has problems that it's working out, and there seems to be new features suggested/added/worked on nearly everyday. Dragon Cave has most of these worked out, and is on a steady path.

If you really want my opinion, then I'm going to have to vote for DC. Simply because it's older, and it's more steady on its feet than Avadopts. However, I do like both, and Avadopts has a lot of potential. So when things are ironed out on Avadopts, my opinion might change, but until then my vote lies with DC.

Not to mention that Dragon Cave is geared towards dragons... And I adore dragons. That kinda puts Avadopts behind right away for me, despite the fact that there are dragons here (but only one kind, even if it comes in four colors, it's the same dragon). So for me, it's not a fair vote, if I'm already leaning towards Dragon Cave, and the fact that Avadopts is in beta puts it further behind the older and more experiences DC.

I agree for the same reasons.
lordofseas
lordofseas

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 pm

To be honest, i'm really addicted to DC since my 10th so i like DC better
but avadopts isn't ready yet and i already like it very much.
I also agree with PhazonDragon.
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Eluin Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 am

I'm a huge Avatar fan girl, so I'm really loving this site. There are a few bugs, but I'm liking that I've come in near the beginning. It will make grabbing all the rares and seasonal drops easier. I'm also addicted to DC, so it is really a toss up which one I like better. I think I'm going to wind up liking this better just for the sheer variety of creatures and the fact that it is based off of one of my favorite series EVER.

But DC has dragons. I know we have dragons too, but they have MORE dragons.

I don't think I'll ever be able to decide.

Eluin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChuChu Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Avadopts. Sure, I love dragons and DragCave is much older but Avadopts has things they don't have that I really enjoy. Quests, Trading Post, Black Market, the Battledome. Sure, there's glitches but what's the point of a site if you can't say 'I survived the glitch of xx/yy/zz'? Especially in beta.
ChuChu
ChuChu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum