Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disproportioned eggs and critters

+2
user560
snowfirez
6 posters

Go down

Disproportioned eggs and critters Empty Disproportioned eggs and critters

Post  snowfirez Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 am

well, i believe most of you guys realize this...
dont you guys wonder why certain eggs are actually much more larger than the hatchling that hatches out of it? they're even some S2 hatchies sized smaller than their respective eggs such as the tiger seals
and if my knowledge does not betray me, i'd say that dragons were suppose to be larger than any other creatures right? well maybe a few exceptions... correct me if i m wrong
to make things clearer would be the sea ravens being much much much larger than the dragons... not only that, logically how can a bird be even larger than a platy bear? Shocked
the thing is, i dont mean to criticise the spriters and all but i really think that the creatures should be sized accordingly
i understand that making it larger can actually make the creature a whole lot nicer to look at with all the details like the sea raven for instance...
and you cant actually make the dragons or sea serpents any larger...
but consider this, it does look kinda ridiculous with ravens much larger than dragons and sea serpents, not to mention having eggs way larger than a S2 hatchling... no offence though
maybe have a certain size requirement for the eggs? if you want it in various sizes then make a minimum or maximum size restriction
this topic may just go unoticed for all i know...
just some food for thought anyway...
just take a few minutes, seconds even to think about it
snowfirez
snowfirez

Back to top Go down

Disproportioned eggs and critters Empty Re: Disproportioned eggs and critters

Post  user560 Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Yea, i agree that it's kind of unreal but i like it this way and this is a game after all.
Do you want to change everything?

user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Well I can give you an answer for that.

There just different people working on those sprites. If the person in regards of the egg makes it big and the persons decide to make small hatchlings then you have the result we have.
Nobody here cares for dibs or anything so it's basically just a confusing mob trying to do their best. Besides were still in beta stage so if all goes right than we will have way better sprites made by far more skilled persons who will replace the current ones anyway.

Also did you ever see an adult sea raven in the show? Cause I don't so we have no clue how big they can become. <_<
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Art Girl Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Seph wrote:Well I can give you an answer for that.

There just different people working on those sprites. If the person in regards of the egg makes it big and the persons decide to make small hatchlings then you have the result we have.
Nobody here cares for dibs or anything so it's basically just a confusing mob trying to do their best. Besides were still in beta stage so if all goes right than we will have way better sprites made by far more skilled persons who will replace the current ones anyway.

Also did you ever see an adult sea raven in the show? Cause I don't so we have no clue how big they can become. <_<

^this^

plus, the lion turtles are actualy the largest species of 'living' creature that were seen in the avatar universe, not the dragons =3
Little Art Girl
Little Art Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Little Art Girl wrote:
Seph wrote:Well I can give you an answer for that.

^this^

plus, the lion turtles are actualy the largest species of 'living' creature that were seen in the avatar universe, not the dragons =3

Also this. If someone tried to make a Lion Turtle proportionate to all the other creatures on the site, the sprite alone would need its own page. :|
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Speaking of lion turtles, we need hatchlings D: I don't like smily turtles any more Sad
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  snowfirez Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:35 am

hmmm... well yea i think all of that make sense...
owh my knowledge betrayed me and yea lion turtle are the largest creatures in Avatar...
guess i just didnt think about all the stuff you guys thought about
anyway its just for thought so...
snowfirez
snowfirez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum