Genderless Creature Help?

Go down

Genderless Creature Help?

Post  redwerecat on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:03 am

So...I'm aware that a bit back somehow a bunch of eggs/whathaveyou went to level 49 and that messed up the genders on some...
And now I hate to be a jerk, but I was wondering if there is any way to fix this currently?

I gambled on buying a gender potion to try to fix it, but of course since it has no gender it can't change to another gender...

So that's about all, really. Just curious, and slightly irked that my dragons are apparently all asexual now.
(Amuses me slightly, but I want to breed my dragons!)

redwerecat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Genderless Creature Help?

Post  PhazonDragon on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:52 am

Jumping in because I want to say "HI RED"
That is, if you are the same Red that I know. :| And if not, then this is awkward, but not really since it'll just be a very friendly "HI RED"

Anyway. I know my frozen dragon hatchlings jumped to level 49... One was genderless. Yay. Asexual dragons. XD Not that it really matters, since I like that stage that I froze the little guy on, so that's not too big of a deal, but I'm wondering if it's possible for your creatures.
PhazonDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redwerecat on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Mmmm.
I guess so. I'll have to see if Reb implements a way to fix the genderless pets...otherwise...well, i guess I'm stuck.
And yes, Phazzums, it is indeed the same.
(As long as you're the friendly Rocky mod I know and love...)

ANYWAY> Asexual dragons ahoy? (also a few asexual dodos and something else, methinks...)

redwerecat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down