Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ummm...hi?

5 posters

Go down

Ummm...hi? Empty Ummm...hi?

Post  StarShaper Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi, I'm super new. (I clicked a pet from another site to this one) And it took me 15 minutes how to make a new topic! lol! Anyway, I would like some help around this site, and as you can see, I don't know left to right. Anyway, I hear there are quests on here? How do you do them? And if you could click my egg that'd be great. Avadopts Creatures

I read the rules (or at least the Forum Rules) but this is still confusing. Please help a poor newbie! Crying or Very sad

And if you are really trying to get to know me, I like the color blue, I'm a sucker for lemon-flavored candies and I I love you roses! I love reading, writing, drawing and being on the computer! I also love Japenese songs (especially the Vocaloids!) and I'm normally found on MagiStream or WolfHaven. My name is always StarShaper on every site except YouTube, which is Fuzzystar101 but I made that name when I was 9. Oh, oh! I like making friends and laugh a lot, although one of my friends (who is naturally depressed) thinks I'm too happy. I normally can't stop smiling and I love making crappy jokes that no one laughs at except me, even though I have a good humor. I'm really protective of friends, have a quick temper and sometimes I hurt my friends feeling with some jokes. Just know that I don't mean to do that. Sometimes I can be really thoughtful, and give my friends really expensive gifts, but most of the time I just encourage them to get their dream thing. I love pouring my heart and soul out on one particular thing that some people think is stupid, but in the end is worth it. I love wolves and cats, (I have 6 cats) and my motto is "If you want to be happy for a hour, GO WATCH TV. If you want to be happy for a day, GO TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK. And if you want to be happy for a lifetime, GO OUT AND HELP OTHERS!". So, I think that's it. Umm...I have no idea if you guys can PM each other here, but, if you want to know more just contact me somehow.

StarShaper

Back to top Go down

Ummm...hi? Empty Re: Ummm...hi?

Post  user560 Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:19 am

Welcome ^^
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  TinyKitsune Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey, StarShaper! It's Rat, off Magistream. I just joined this evening. Very Happy
TinyKitsune
TinyKitsune

Back to top Go down

Post  StarShaper Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:09 am

TinyKitsune wrote:Hey, StarShaper! It's Rat, off Magistream. I just joined this evening. Very Happy
Oh nice! Very Happy How did you find this site? From my sig? Ummm...hi? 8294

StarShaper

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTamerChris Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Welcome to avadopts StarShaper. Very Happy

I hope I will see you a few times on avadopts. Very Happy
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post  KonayukiSpirit Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 pm

StarShaper! It's me, HeArT of the WiLd from Magistream! xD

Welcome to the forums and the site! If you have any questions, you can always PM me. As for the quests, we're still figuring out ways to make quests... uh, more noticeable xD
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum