Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Questions

3 posters

Go down

Lots of Questions Empty Lots of Questions

Post  GamingGal Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Greetings!

I have a LOT of questions. Here they are

1) How do you do the quests? I click the places they start or whatever, get some text describing it or something, and that's it. No hint on what to do or anything.
2) What's a way to hatch eggs and grow hatchlings really fast? I put them in the nursery, but they're pretty slow going.
3) When do the eggs in each nation update? I watched them for about an hour and they never changed.
4) When viewing a nation, it says something like "there are 26 creatures in the nation." Does that mean there are 24 different creature types?

If you can answer my questions, that'd be awesome! Very Happy

GamingGal

Back to top Go down

Lots of Questions Empty Re: Lots of Questions

Post  KonayukiSpirit Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi GamingGal! I'm HeArT of the WiLd from Magistream. ^^

Now:

1. We're still figuring out ways to help get people started on quests. But the hints we can give away are hover your mouse on some odd bits of islands and read their descriptions, or look at those that don't really fit in. Another one would be going to the BM.

2. Well, the nursery is actually the only place to get them to hatch/grow fast. xD Some people use yarold's and some other thing, or just advertise them. We also have a clicks thread in Site Discussion, I think, so other people can click their creatures.

3. Usually, they update when the 'xx creatures' get lowered or something.

4. It means that there are a certain amount of creatures wanting to be adopted from the nation, but not how many breeds there are. ^^' I hope that's understandable. It's a bit hard to explain.
KonayukiSpirit
KonayukiSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:37 pm

KonayukiSpirit wrote:2. Well, the nursery is actually the only place to get them to hatch/grow fast. xD Some people use yarold's and some other thing, or just advertise them. We also have a clicks thread in Site Discussion, I think, so other people can click their creatures.

The "some other thing" is the Hydra system.

KonayukiSpirit wrote:3. Usually, they update when the 'xx creatures' get lowered or something.

They update every hour, on the hour, refilling the quota to 30 pets. If the number of creatures in the Earth Kingdom or the Fire Nation drops BELOW 25 pets, slightly rarer eggs will show up on the next drop. But since there aren't very many creatures to begin with on Avadopts yet, there won't be a whole lot of different eggs.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down