Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with Fire island quest

Go down

problem with Fire island quest Empty problem with Fire island quest

Post  nightowl Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 am

I get to the cave but if I click on anything that is glimmering I get this message, "Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

What do I do now?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tried again:
(Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
It said apparently you did not come from within the site (yes, I did!) - it forwarded me to another page it siad was the home page (it isn't): http://staff.x10hosting.com/suspended.page/)

I don't know enough about computers and stuff like that but it sounds like it was hijacked.

Edit 2 - I have a full-grown red dragon. Still getting errors whenever I click on the "glistening" remark. Still get sent to a page where the hosting page was suspended. I'll waiting until it's fixed.
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down