Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double levelup in one levelup click?

3 posters

Go down

Double levelup in one levelup click? Empty Double levelup in one levelup click?

Post  Atem Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 pm

I use the new level-up system that is right on your Zoo page. I click on the green arrows to level up.

Example:

Level: 20 (before clicking on levelup)

Then after I click levelup

Level: 22

Is it just happening to me or others to you as well? or maybe it's the lag bugging out...

EDIT: This wasn't a one time thing, it happened to all of my creatures this nearly past week.

Atem

Back to top Go down

Double levelup in one levelup click? Empty Re: Double levelup in one levelup click?

Post  Rebsingh Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Atem wrote:I use the new level-up system that is right on your Zoo page. I click on the green arrows to level up.

Example:

Level: 20 (before clicking on levelup)

Then after I click levelup

Level: 22

Is it just happening to me or others to you as well? or maybe it's the lag bugging out...

EDIT: This wasn't a one time thing, it happened to all of my creatures this nearly past week.
I tested it out on yours and mine and it wasn't doing it twice. I even clicked the button twice for some of them.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Double levelup in one levelup click? Empty Re: Double levelup in one levelup click?

Post  ayakashi Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Will it be someone click at the same time you click? It just a guess

ayakashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Atem Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:33 pm

@Above post ^: Everytime I click it for this past week? Seems unlikely... I'm just gonna guess it's due to lag.

Atem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down