Avadopts Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Creatures!

+4
RegalMonkey
user560
Mineya
Rebsingh
8 posters

Go down

New Creatures! Empty New Creatures!

Post  Rebsingh Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Turtle Ducks, Penguins, and Screeching Dodos have currently been added, you can try catching one if you are quick Wink

Last edited by Rebsingh on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://avadopts.com

Back to top Go down

New Creatures! Empty Re: New Creatures!

Post  Mineya Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:13 am

Noooo! Hatch faster, eggies, I want turtle ducks ;(
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 am

I have them all, but Miyena how did you get a dragon and an otterbear?
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  Mineya Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:20 am

By using the Abandoned Island.
Mineya
Mineya

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 am

Okay ^^
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  RegalMonkey Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Well kieran, good job representing how Dragcave acts in a situation, by spamming a forum in every topic.

People who make a site usually make it in the image of the site they had come from, it's not entirely on purpose, just what they're comfortable with, and what they're used to. Instead of raeging at it, wait and see if it improves, a site isn't perfected in one day.

Now, why don't you just run on back to your ever-so-loved Dragcave and carry on with that "life" of yours kthnx.

And just to make sure I don't break the rules, I shall add something to do with the topic.

I seriously hope to find that little Turtleduck, it won't escape me for long.
RegalMonkey
RegalMonkey

http://www.ho-ohrealm.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:19 pm

RegalMonkey wrote:Well kieran, good job representing how Dragcave acts in a situation, by spamming a forum in every topic.

People who make a site usually make it in the image of the site they had come from, it's not entirely on purpose, just what they're comfortable with, and what they're used to. Instead of raeging at it, wait and see if it improves, a site isn't perfected in one day.

Now, why don't you just run on back to your ever-so-loved Dragcave and carry on with that "life" of yours kthnx.

And just to make sure I don't break the rules, I shall add something to do with the topic.

I seriously hope to find that little Turtleduck, it won't escape me for long.
I can't believe he took like 10 hours out of his day and trolled every topic.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RegalMonkey Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:25 pm

Not really trolled, just came in here like a whiny baby and copypasta-ed the same thing to all the topics.

Though the site may look like Dragcave, it has its own unique things about it, and personally I love this place more than I do Dragcave.
RegalMonkey
RegalMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 pm

I like the look of dragcave, so I decided to try and make this sort of like it, except with a more interactive feel to it. Very Happy
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RegalMonkey Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm

See, and I was the same way too when I made my site. I was really comfortable with the site I had come from(though there were a few problems that inspired me to partially leave) so of course, I had things on there that were the same. Over time I regret that I had copied their site and with the help of my friends, we modified it into a different site.

The interactive part, I love the whole map idea, I can actually move around to places and find hidden areas, didn't get too much of that when I was on Dragcave. (Then again, I only went on Dragcave for a bit, it was never too much.) There are definitely things to build off if only given the chance. Maybe they're just afraid that Avadopts will become as popular, or more, as Dragcave

And once again to keep on topic: Right after saying I hope to find a turtleduck, I found one! So happy.
RegalMonkey
RegalMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebsingh Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:11 pm

RegalMonkey wrote:See, and I was the same way too when I made my site. I was really comfortable with the site I had come from(though there were a few problems that inspired me to partially leave) so of course, I had things on there that were the same. Over time I regret that I had copied their site and with the help of my friends, we modified it into a different site.

The interactive part, I love the whole map idea, I can actually move around to places and find hidden areas, didn't get too much of that when I was on Dragcave. (Then again, I only went on Dragcave for a bit, it was never too much.) There are definitely things to build off if only given the chance. Maybe they're just afraid that Avadopts will become as popular, or more, as Dragcave

And once again to keep on topic: Right after saying I hope to find a turtleduck, I found one! So happy.
Thanks for supporting me. And congrats on the turtle duck Very Happy
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shukketsu-Kokoro Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Oh my! I must get a Turtle Duck! They were so cute in the show...
Shukketsu-Kokoro
Shukketsu-Kokoro

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shukketsu-kokoro/

Back to top Go down

Post  Seph Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Shukketsu-Kokoro wrote:Oh my! I must get a Turtle Duck! They were so cute in the show...

And do you still think they're cute?

And man I didn't got one single Hawky. Sad
Seph
Seph

Back to top Go down

Post  user560 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:44 pm

You didn't?
I got 5 of them...
user560
user560

Back to top Go down

Post  ignite444 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:18 pm

The hawks are actually quite common now it seems. I see them all the time.
ignite444
ignite444

Back to top Go down

Post  nightowl Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:13 am

RegalMonkey wrote:Not really trolled, just came in here like a whiny baby and copypasta-ed the same thing to all the topics.

Though the site may look like Dragcave, it has its own unique things about it, and personally I love this place more than I do Dragcave.

I'm fairly new here - about a couple weeks now, and I've been to DragCave (still collect eggs there every week or so) but it's too static. You can't interact with anyone, unlike this site that is quickly becoming my favorite. I may stop by MagiStream or ZarnIsland but only to collect. I've gotten a bit bored with MS and ZI takes too long to get eggs and hatch them. I like the way this site feels. I like the park feature to add your creatures in. I can't wait for more creatures (no, not rushing you - just love what you're doing). And I love the map feature! I like the idea of quests, lots of them, but trying to click on something that isn't easily visible (I have cataracts) is frustrating - the payoff is great, though.

Did I mention I love collecting things? OCD I think. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what's next. cheers
nightowl
nightowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down